Our goal is to provide outstanding dental care in a comfortable environment.
Education and Prevention
We believe that preventative care and education are the keys to optimal health. Therefore, we strive to provide “total dental health care” by assessing the overall condition of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking X-rays when necessary. Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, but we’re also concerned with your general health.
Our patients deserve the best, and that’s why we have high standards as a practice. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to reach your optimal dental health. In addition, should a dental emergency occur, we will make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible.
Infection control in our office is paramount to us. To protect the health of our patients, we maintain strict sterilization and cross-contamination processes using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Training and Expertise
We are a team of highly skilled, experienced, and trained clinicians, and we want you to have trust and confidence in our abilities. We pride ourselves in providing the professional dental care you deserve to keep your smile healthy. As members of various professional dental associations, we are able to stay ahead of the changes and recommendations for our profession to serve you better.
- Intraoral Photography – for a detailed view of your oral structures
- Digital Scanners – these scanners provide a complete 3D view of your oral anatomy. We use the Medit scanner, a fast and accurate way of mapping your mouth. The scanner takes the place of goopy impression material. We use this imaging to help educate our patients and to fabricate a variety of components of your dental care with our digital design software and in-house 3D printing system.
- Digital X-rays Including Panorex – these x-rays offer greater accuracy with less radiation than conventional film x-rays.
- CAD/CAM Digital Design – We use the digital models from the scans to design a variety of components of your care, from crowns, clear aligners, study models, to removable dentures, night guards and more!
- 3D Printing – We utilize our in-office 3D printer to fabricate temporary crowns, night guards, clear aligners and much more right here in our office. Our doctors are able to provide utmost quality by personally scrutinizing every tiny detail during every step of the digital process.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans. Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Woodmeadow Dentistry does not participate in Health Management Organizations (HMOs), but we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We accept payment via checks, cash or credit cards. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
Scheduling an appointment is easy and simple at Woodmeadow Dentistry. You can make an appointment through our website or give us a call at (616) 957-0303. If you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Schedule your visit today by giving us a call at (616) 957-0303.