Improving Your Smile at Our Grand Rapids, MI Dental Office
Do you sometimes wish you could improve your smile? Do you wish your teeth were a little straighter, whiter, or differently shaped?
Your smile is one of the first features that others notice, and many patients wish to improve their smiles’ appearance. At Woodmeadow Dentistry, we will work with you to design a treatment plan to meet your needs and desires.
Do you find yourself ashamed of how your teeth look and embarrassed to smile? Have you put off dental visits for an extended time and now are worried there may be problems that need help? Are you looking for a second opinion?
We offer a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from simple bonding to full mouth rehab, that can help you become eager to flash your smile. These treatments include:
- Teeth Whitening – to help remove stains
- Bonding – can cover discoloration, repair chips, help cover large gaps between teeth, and more
- Veneers – make teeth appear a uniform length, cover discoloration, and give you a totally new smile
- Aligners – for straighter and more even teeth
- Crowns – permanent solutions for decayed, cracked, or unsightly teeth
- Implants – fixed, permanent replacement for missing teeth
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation – a combination of the treatments above to get your smile looking its best.
As you can see, we can help with your smile’s appearance, no matter the issue. And, while we are primarily concerned with your dental health, a beautiful mouth is often a healthy mouth. Many functional treatments also improve the look of your smile. A great-looking smile goes a long way toward building self-confidence.
Please call us at (616) 957-0303 to schedule your consultation or learn more about our aesthetic services.